To get the most out of this section, you can either use the API Explorer to immediately start making calls to the API or you can get your client ID and secret to start integrating with the API in your own application.
Pandora GraphQL API will provide you with features such as:
- Searching stations, albums, tracks, podcasts, etc.
- Retrieving listener collections, top artists, favorites, etc.
- Playback of stations, tracks, podcasts
- Actions on tracks like skip, pause, replay, repeat, etc.
- Feedback on tracks (thumbs up and thumbs down)
- Retrieving user profile such as name, bio, followers.