Getting Started Guide
- Click the Create Application box on the applications section of dashboard.
- In the pop-up modal, enter the application name and OAuth Redirect URIs. You may list multiple URIs; URIs must be comma separated. Once finished, click Create.
- Once the application saves and the modal closes, you will see that the application has been added to the list of applications on your dashboard.
- In the list of applications in the dashboard, you will see the app you have created, including the status of the app, the Client ID for your application, and the date added. Once created, the default status of an application is enabled.
- Select the application to view additional application details, such as the client secret, or to edit the application.
- If you wish to see the Client Secret, from the more details modal, click the Get Client Secret link to temporarily show the client secret.
You can edit application details, view the Client Secret, or disable the application.
- To edit application details, in the applications section of dashboard, click on the application you have previously created and now wish to edit.
- In the application modal, you may modify the application name and OAuth redirect URIs.
You may list multiple URIs; URIs must be comma separated.
- Note that the Client ID will display for this application, but this cannot be modified.
- If you made any changes, click Save.
- Alternatively, you can also choose to disable the application by clicking the disable button. You will be prompted to confirm this action. Enabling and disable applications allows you to control which applications are in use. It is not the same as publishing an application (see below).
Note: You cannot remove an application once created, only disable it.
- When you return to the applications list of the dashboard, you will see changes you made reflected on the application in the list. The application box will also display the status of the app, that is, enabled or disabled.
To publish your application and remove or raise your application’s hourly API quota, you must request to publish your application.
- To publish the application, click on the application box you wish in the applications section of the dashboard.
- In the application modal, click the request Publish button.
- A confirmation screen appears which states that you are about to send a request to publish the application. Click Confirm.
- Prior to approval, when you return to the applications section of the dashboard, your application will have a status of publish requested.
- Once the application is approved, you and your company representative will receive an email letting you know the status of your Application. The status will also change to published in the applications section of the dashboard.
For more information about enabling and disabling Applications (which is not the same as publishing), see Editing Applications (above).