Accessing the Developer Portal
Use the following steps to get access to the Pandora developer portal. To learn more about how becoming a Pandora partner works in broader terms, see Becoming a Pandora Partner.
NOTE: If you have already received an invitation to the developer portal, go to step 2.
- You must request access to the developer portal. If this will be a new relationship with Pandora, you will need to provide information about your Company.
- Following the completion of the form or if you already received an invitation to the site, you will receive an email with a link to create a login. Create your login credentials. After accepting terms & conditions, you will land on your dashboard.
- Start by inviting your developers. Those you invite will be sent an email with a link allowing them to set a password once the invitation link has been accepted. After accepting Terms & Conditions, they will land on the dashboard. Authenticated developers all have access to the API Explorer and the dashboard.
- Use the API Explorer to interact with Pandora’s GraphQL API or download the sample web application to fast-track your own application’s planning and development.
- Once you are ready to start creating applications, click the Create Application button. Provide the required details and click create.
- Once saved, you can use the created the client id and client secret pair in your own applications to authorize requests to the Pandora API. See here for more information on Creating Applications.